- Date Posted
May 20, 2019
Are you looking for a great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and their families? Look no further! We have the perfect and an unique opportunity for you. First Resources is hiring a Licensed Therapist to work in our outpatient office setting in the Oskaloosa, Ottumwa, and Fairfield communities completing LPHA Assessments for our BHIS program.
We offer great benefits, competitive wages, and willing to consider sign-on bonus to get the right candidate.
Primary Service Responsibilities:
- This therapist will be an integral part of the Behavioral Health Intervention Service team (BHIS). This therapist will assess the child’s need for BHIS services and the specific areas that need addressed with the child and family in the home by the BHIS Provider. This therapist will complete required assessments/reassessments, provide ongoing therapy to our BHIS clients, and work collaboratively with the BHIS Providers to best meet the client’s needs.
- Additionally, FRC is looking to expand our BHIS Program by offering BHIS groups; this will be aided by having a therapist on the BHIS team. The candidate selected will be able to complete all paperwork within established timelines, maintain required billable units, understand the importance of strict confidentiality and ethical practices. Candidate chosen will be expected to comply with all of First Resources Corporations policies, procedures, core values, and mission.
- Full-time: 40 hours a week
- Salaried- exempt.
- Work will take place in our outpatient office setting in the Oskaloosa, Ottumwa, and Fairfield communities.
- Full time positions with GREAT benefits package including, but not limited to, health and dental insurance options, holiday, sick time, vacation time and retirement.
- Master’s Degree in a human service field or a related field from an accredited four year college
- A minimum of 2 (two) year's experience in provision of therapy.
- Licensed as a LMSW, LISW or LMHC.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Satisfactory results on background check pertaining to criminal and abuse registries