- Date Posted
November 13, 2019
Are you looking for a great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others?
First Resources Corp. could be the perfect place for you. We are seeking the right candidate to work in our outpatient office setting in the Ottumwa and Oskaloosa communities as a Beahvioral Health Therapist.
As a Behavioral Health Therapist you will need to provide:
- Individual, family, couple and/or group therapy
- The candidate selected should be able to complete all paperwork within established time frames and maintain required caseload of billable units
- Communicate regularly with supervisor and others
- Attend regularly scheduled staff meetings and/or trainings
- The candidate selected for this position will also understand the importance of strict confidentiality and ethical practices and will comply with all of First Resources Corp's policies and procedures.
- Paid training & a fun work environment
- Client contact hours will occur outside school hours in the home, including evenings.
- Office hours and travel required
- Flexibility to CREATE-YOUR-OWN-SCHEDULE to meet with each client
- Full -time positions with GREAT benefits package including, but not limited to, health & dental insurance options, paid holidays, sick and vacation time, and retirement.
- Master’s degree in a human services field
- Two (2) years of experience in provision of therapy
- Licensure as a LMSW, LISW or LMHC
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a good driving record and show proof of auto insurance.
- Satisfactory results on background check pertaining to criminal and abuse registries including checks of the Dependent Adult and Child Abuse registries, the Sex Offender registry, and the criminal history check