- Date Posted
December 5, 2018
- Salary Range
13 - 14
First Resources is a Part-time Care Coordinator Support who will provide assistance to Care Coordinators to achieve identified family goals for safety, permanency, and well-being as specified within the service plan. This position supports FSRP Care Coordinators in delivering FSRP services to DHS referred families.
Primary Service Responsibilities:
- Schedule appointments and meetings
- Maintain safe, reliable, properly insured transportation.
- Making home visits
- Supervising family and sibling interactions
- Attending court hearings
- Identify tools, resources, and supports within the community
- Advocate for children and families referred for services
- Submit all required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work flexible schedule as assigned
- Attend regularly scheduled First Resources Corporation staff meetings, conferences and in-services as required.
- Keep supervisor apprised of all pertinent information.
- Part-time: Hours will vary based on client list and location; Majority of hours will include evenings and some weekend work (20-25 hours a week)
- Office hours required
- Travel required
Part-time position with opportunity to turn full-time with GREAT benefits package including, but not limited to, Health and Dental Insurance options, Holiday pay, Sick and Vacation time and Retirement
- High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 1 (one) year experience in child welfare services or human services field.
- Associate's degree from an accredited two year college plus 6 months of full time experience in the child welfare services or human services field.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four year college preferably in human services.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Satisfactory results on background check pertaining to criminal and abuse registries