- Date Posted
February 11, 2020
Are you compassionate about people with disabilities? You will be please to know we have the perfect opportunity for you to help in a warm welcoming environment. First Resources has an exciting supervisory position in our Disabilities department.
We are seeking the right candidate to fill the full-time HCBS Site Supervisor position. The ideal candidate would be responsible for overseeing daily services at 24-hour site homes for people with disabilities.
Primary Service Responsibilities:
- Complete new hire orientation and training,
- Scheduling of staff at each site.
- Review daily documentation and electronic time sheets.
- Complete staff performance reviews.
- Oversee medical care for the individuals at each location.
- Taking individuals to Dr. appointments and set up medication charts for each person served.
- Assure that medications are current and that staff are administering properly.
- Oversee all payee accounts to assure all bills are paid and all the proper procedures are followed for managing bank accounts.
- Coordinate and conduct program-planning meetings for each individual and write person centered plans based on individual wants and needs.
- Full-time; Salary Exempt
- Office hours required
- Minimum travel required
Full-time position with GREAT benefits package including, but not limited to, Health and Dental Insurance options, Holiday pay, Sick and Vacation time and Retirement
- Bachelor's degree in Human Services or a related field from an accredited four year college preferred.
- Associate degree with minimum of two (2) years of full time experience working with people with disabilities and at least one (1) year of supervisory experience will be considered.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Satisfactory results on background check pertaining to criminal and abuse registries