- Date Posted
December 5, 2018
Are you looking for a great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and their families? Look no further! We have the perfect and an unique opportunity for you.
First Resources Corporation is seeking a Full-time licensed Mental Health Therapist in our outpatient office in the Ottumwa area.
We offer great benefits, competitive wages, and willing to consider sign-on bonus to get the right candidate.
Primary Service Responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate will be someone who can provide individual, family, couple and/or group therapy.
- The candidate selected will be able to complete all paperwork within established time frames and maintain required caseload of billable units.
- The candidate selected for this position will also understand the importance of strict confidentiality and ethical practices and will comply with all of First Resources Corporations policies and procedures.
- Full-time: 40 hours a week
- Salaried- exempt.
- Work will take place in our outpatient office setting in the Oskaloosa, Ottumwa, and Fairfield communities.
Full time positions with GREAT benefits package including, but not limited to, health and dental insurance options, holiday, sick time, vacation time and retirement.
- Master’s Degree in a human service field or a related field from an accredited four year college
- A minimum of 2 (two) year's experience in provision of therapy.
- Licensed as a LMSW, LISW or LMHC.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Satisfactory results on background check pertaining to criminal and abuse registries