- Date Posted
January 15, 2020
- Salary Range
10 - 13
Are you compassionate about people in recovery?
First Resources Corporation could be the perfect place for you. We are seeking the right candidate to fill the part-time Residential Technician position.
The ideal candidate would be responsible for daily services at our Substance Abuse Residential Treatment Center Hope House (Men, Woman and their children) or Oak Meadow (Men and Woman). We are seeking a part time residential technician who will work with clients in an inpatient substance abuse treatment program.
This is AWAKE HOURS with COMPETITIVE WAGES
As a Residential Technician, you will:
- Ensuring the safety of client and their children.
- Problem solving in daily living situations.
- Provide timely documentation for each client, each shift
- Ensure clients participate in all required treatment activities.
- Have positive communication skills and be a good role model.
- Must be able to work independently and with a team.
- Able to coordinate and facilitate appointments and activities.
- Paid training & A fun work environment
- Pay starting between $11.00 - $13.00/hour depending on education, and experience
- Part-time hours
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a good driving record and auto insurance.
- Satisfactory results on background check pertaining to criminal and abuse registries including checks of the Dependent Adult and Child Abuse registries, the Sex Offender registry, and the criminal history check
- Experience is preferred, but not required. We provide the training and tools that you need to be successful at First Resources Corporation.